ATTENTION OWNERS AND GUESTS
DUE TO THE CONTINUED THREAT OF COVID 19, AND COMPLIANCE WITH CURRENT STATE OF ALABAMA GUIDELINES:
WE ASK THAT EVERYONE PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING OF 6 FEET OR MORE AND MINIMIZE GROUPS TO LESS THAN 10 PEOPLE.
WHEN RIDING THE ELEVATOR, DO NOT OVER CROWD IF PEOPLE ARE ON IT. PLEASE WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE.
ONLY TWO GRILLS WILL BE OPEN FOR NOW. DO NOT OVER CROWD ANYONE’S SPACE ANYWHERE ON PROPERTY. INDOOR POOL, HOT TUB, & GYM WILL REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING
REGENCY ISLE CONDOMINIUM, INC.
RULES & REGULATIONS
Revised October 12, 2019
- All vehicles must have a parking registration certificate in the vehicle that is displayed visibly in the front windshield.
- Each unit (Floors 3-10) may be issued 2 parking certificates but is authorized only 1 reserved space (located on P-1 or P-2). Owners and guests may use a second non-reserved space on Ground Level on space-available basis. During peak occupancy times, the second vehicle may have to be parked off-property.
- Unauthorized or unregistered vehicles will be towed or booted at owner’s expense.
- Trailers, boats, jet skis, and RVs are not allowed on the premises.
- Vehicles parked in emergency lanes, in front of fire hydrants, or in garbage truck lanes will be towed.
- Click here for the parking map
POOLS AND SPAS
- Pools and spas are open from 9:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m.
- No lifeguard is on duty; swim at your own risk.
- No glass containers, food, or chewing gum is allowed in pool areas.
- No diving, running or horseplay is allowed in pools or pool area.
- All children under age 12 must be accompanied by an adult in the pool area.
- Pools are reserved for owners and guests of Regency Isle.
- Children must wear leak-proof protection while in the pool; diapers may not be worn.
- Gym is open from 8 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
PETS ON PREMISES
- Only owners are permitted to have pets; pets are limited to dogs and cats.
- Owners must clean up after their pets.
- Pets are never allowed in or around pools, the pavilion, or the beach.
WALKWAYS, BALCONIES, GROUNDS AND BEACH
- Return carts to the appropriate lobby area immediately after loading/unloading.
- No towels, swimsuits, or other items can be hung on balcony rails.
- Do not fly kites or banners, feed birds, or release objects from balconies.
- Only electric smokeless grills are permitted on balconies.
- Carts, beach items or personal property may not be left on the walkways.
- Regency Isle is not responsible for items left in common areas (e.g., pool, pavilion).
- No devices (combination locks, realtor locks) can be hung on or from railings.
- Only Board-approved locks are permitted on entry doors.
- Children under age 18 may not use the exercise equipment.
- Fireworks, fires, and open flames are not permitted on the beach or property. Use only the provided BBQ grills for cooking.
- Radios, stereos, and other musical equipment are not permitted on the grounds after 11:00 p.m.; quiet hours must be observed beginning 11:00 p.m. Disorderly guests will be ejected from the property.
- Scooters, skateboards, roller blades, or similar equipment may not be used on property.
- Drones may not be operated on the property, and drones landing on the property will be confiscated. The City of Orange Beach prohibits the use of drones on the beach north of the mean tide line.
- Running is not permitted throughout the entire property. Children may not play on elevators.
- Foot traffic or play on the sand dunes is prohibited by state law. Both dunes and sea oats are protected.
- Tents may not be placed on the beach to the south of the beach service chairs. No beach equipment can be left on the beach after sunset.
- Parents will be held liable for the actions and/or damage caused by their children.
- Owners are responsible for their guests and renters.