Regency Isle Condominium, Inc.,
Rules and Regulations
Revised November 30, 2018
- All vehicles must have a parking registration certificate in the vehicle that is displayed visibly in the front windshield. Each unit is authorized 2 parking certificates; please use the space designated for the respective unit (located on P–1 or P–2) and one non–reserved space on Ground Level parking.
- Unauthorized or unregistered vehicles will be towed or booted at owner‘s expense.
- Trailers, boats, jet skis, and RVs are not allowed on the premises.
- Vehicles parked in emergency lanes, in front of fire hydrants, or in garbage truck lanes will be towed.
Pools and Spas
- Pools and spas are open from 9:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m.
- No lifeguard is on duty; swim at your own risk.
- No glass containers, food, or chewing gum is allowed in pool areas.
- No diving, running or horseplay is allowed in pools or pool area.
- All children under age12 must be accompanied by an adult in the pool area.
- Pools are reserved for owners and guests of Regency Isle.
- Children must wear leak–proof protection while in the pool; diapers may not be worn.
Pets on Premises
- Only owners are permitted to have pets; pets are limited to dogs and cats.
- Owners must clean up after their pets.
- Pets are never allowed in or around pools, the pavilion, or the beach.
Walkways, Balconies, Grounds, and Beach
- Return carts to the appropriate lobby area immediately after loading/unloading.
- No towels, swimsuits, or other items can be hung on balcony rails.
- Do not fly kites or banners, feed birds, or release objects from balconies.
- Only electric smokeless grills are permitted on balconies.
- Carts, beach items or personal property may not be left on the walkways. Regency Isle is not responsible for items left in common areas (e.g., pool, pavilion).
- No devices (combination locks, realtor locks) can be hung on or from railings.
- Only Board–approved locks are permitted on entry doors. Children under age 18 may not use the exercise equipment.
- Fireworks, fires, and open flames are not permitted on the beach or property.
- Use only the provided BBQ grills for cooking. Radios, stereos, and other musical equipment are not permitted on the grounds after 11:00 p.m.; quiet hours must be observed beginning 11:00 p.m.
- Disorderly guests will be ejected from the property. Scooters, skateboards, roller blades, or similar equipment may not be used on property.
- Drones may not be operated on the property, and drones landing on the property will be confiscated.
- The City of Orange Beach prohibits the use of drones on the beach north of the mean tide line.
- Running is not permitted throughout the entire property. Children may not play on elevators.
- Foot traffic or play on the sand dunes is prohibited by state law. Both dunes and sea oats are protected.
- Tents may not be placed on the beach to the south of the beach service chairs.
- No beach equipment can be left on the beach after sunset. Parents will be held liable for the actions and/or damage caused by their children.
- Owners are responsible for their guests and renters.