REGENCY ISLE CONDOMINIUM, INC.
RULES & REGULATIONS
ABBREVIATED – RELATED TO RENTERS & GUESTS
Revised October 10, 2020
- Parking Space Allocation Per Unit
- Only 2 parking spaces per unit are allowed, except for the 12th floor end units which have 3 assigned parking spaces.
- For 3rd through 10th floor units, there is only one marked space, so the second vehicle (if any) must be parked in an unmarked space, if available. There is no guarantee that a second unmarked space will be available, as there are not enough unmarked spaces for all units to occupy a second space at the same time.
- For 11th and 12th floor units, there are two marked spaces, and occupants of these units are not allowed to use any unmarked space.
- Parking Certificates
- All vehicles must have a valid parking certificate, and it must be visible from the front windshield at all times.
- During peak season (March 1 – September 30), renters cannot purchase parking certificates directly from the HOA Office.
- Any vehicle without a valid parking certificate displayed is subject to being towed or booted at the vehicle owner’s expense. If booted, a fine of $125 will be charged to the vehicle owner ($25 covers the cost of issuing a valid certificate, and $100 goes to the HOA.)
- Renters Parking Certificates
- Renters’ parking certificates are temporary and must display the unit number and departure date which is handwritten by the owner or owners’ agent.
- Renters’ parking certificates are provided to renters by either the owners, the owners’ rental company, or the owners’ cleaning service.
- Photocopying parking certificates for multiple use is prohibited.
- Other Parking Rules and Reminders
- Vehicles parked in emergency lanes, in front of fire hydrants, or in garbage truck lanes are subject to being booted or towed.
- Exceptionally tall vehicles will not go through the garage entranceways, so take note of the marked restrictions on vehicle height and communicate this to renters. (Note: Clearance is 7 ft. 2 in.)
- Trailers, boats, jet skis, and recreational vehicles are not allowed on the premises.
- Click here for the parking map
- Wristbands are required for everyone on premises from March 1 – September 30 (peak season) with the exception of children under 5 years of age who are exempt from this requirement.
- Renters’ Wristbands
- Renters cannot purchase wristbands themselves.
- Wristbands are provided to renters by either the owners, the owners’ rental companies, or the owners’ cleaning services.
PETS ON PREMISES
- Owners only are permitted to have pets on premises.
- For all pets brought on premises, a pet registration form must be completed and signed by the owner and provided to the HOA Office staff.
- Only one registration is required for the same pet.
- Owners cannot give permission to anyone else (renters, family members, or friends) to bring pets on premises.
POOLS AND SPAS
- Pools and spas/hot tubs are reserved for owners, owners’ non-paying guests, and renters at Regency Isle, and wristbands will be checked by staff or security guards to determine if an individual is authorized to use the facilities.
- Pools and spas/hot tubs are open from 9:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m.
- No lifeguard is on duty, so swim at your own risk.
- No glass containers, food, or chewing gum is allowed in pool or spa/hot tub areas.
- No diving, running, or disruptive behavior in pools or pool area.
- Children under age 12 must be accompanied by an adult while in pool or spa/hot tub areas.
- Children must wear leak-proof protection while in the pool; diapers alone are not to be worn.
- Spa/hot tub use is prohibited for children under the age of five.
- Maximum occupancy of the spa/hot tub is 10 people.
- During peak season (March 1 – September 30), the spa/hot tub is reserved for adults only (18 years or older) after 8:00 p.m.
- The exercise facility is located on the 3rd floor near the HOA Office.
- The hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. daily.
- Individuals must be 18 years old or older to use the exercise facility.
WALKWAYS, BALCONIES, GROUNDS AND BEACH
- Carts must be returned to the designated garage area immediately after loading/unloading. Designated parking garages are identified on each cart.
- Carts, beach items, or personal property may not be left on street-side walkways.
- Towels, swimsuits, or other personal items are not to be hung on balcony rails (street-side or south balcony area).
- No decorative lights are to be displayed on balconies, balcony railings, or doors on either street-side or south-side balconies.
- No kites or banners shall be flown from street-side or south balcony areas.
- No objects shall be released from street-side or south-side balcony areas.
- Feeding birds from south balcony areas is prohibited.
- Only electric smokeless grills are permitted on south-side balconies. (No charcoal or gas-fired grills on south-side balconies per Orange Beach City Ordinance.)
- No devices or objects (combination locks, realtor locks, etc.) may be hung on or from street-side railings.
- No fireworks, fires, and open flames on Regency Isle property or on the beach (per Orange Beach ordinance).
- Use only the BBQ grills provided in the pavilion. (No personal grills may be brought to the pavilion area.)
- Loud music or other disruptive behavior that interferes with others’ enjoyment of the property is prohibited.
- Radios, stereos, and other musical equipment are not permitted on the grounds after 11:00 p.m.
- Disorderly or non-compliant renters/guests will be removed from the property.
- Scooters, skateboards, roller blades, or similar recreational equipment shall not be used anywhere on the property.
- Parents will be held liable for the actions and/or damage caused by their children.
- Children may not play on elevators.
- Regency Isle is not responsible for items left in common areas (e.g., pool, pavilion, walkways, etc.).
- Drones may not be operated on the property, and drones landing on the property will be confiscated. (Note: The City of Orange Beach prohibits the use of drones on the beach north of the mean tide line.)
- Foot traffic or play on the sand dunes is prohibited by state law. Both dunes and sea oats are protected areas.
- Tents may not be placed on the beach south of the beach service chairs.
- No beach equipment can be left on the beach after sunset (per Orange Beach City ordinance).
SMOKING ON PREMISES
- No smoking in or around indoor or outdoor pool, spa/hot tub area, or BBQ pavilion area.
- A designated smoking area is located at the west end of the ground level parking garage (G).