No update is available today. We got washed out, unfortunately. Tomorrow looks the same.
We have discovered that the outdoor pool and spa deck gets too hot on sunny days. We will talk with our supplier tomorrow and get a lighter color material ordered. It is supposed to rain tomorrow and Wednesday, so we
Unfortunately, not much to report today. The scaffolding is placed, but there was too much moisture to do any coating. It is supposed to rain Tuesday and Wednesday. Hopefully, they will be able to start on the 4th, 5th, &
Unfortunately 4 balconies on the 7th and 8th stacks must be recoated due to bubbling. That will be done frst thing Monday morning and reopen the balconies on Wednesday. This will not delay the project or slow it down. We
All balconies on the 7th and 8th stacks are open. Tomorrow all scaffolding will me moved and set up. C-Sharpe decided NOT to work this weekend due to possible large crowds. They will start the 4th, 5th, & 6th stacks
All balcony floors on the 7th and 8th stacks are complete. Tomorrow they will paint the slab edges. Between noon and 3pm the balcones will be opened if they have fully cured. We plan to start on the 4th, 5th,
We have completed all floors on the 7th and 8th stacks except 2. Those will be coated first thing in the morning. We should be able to open all the balconies between noon and 3pm Thursday. We will then move
All floors except 2 on the 7th and 8th stacks were coated today with the first coat. Depending on the weather tomorrow the second coat will be applied Tuesday or Wednesday. Then it will be a day or 2 before
The 7th and 8th stack balconies have opened. Again, we will close them on Monday so the floors can be coated. It will take 3 to 4 days to complete this phase of the project. Anyone moving furniture out on
One half of the 7th and 8th floor balcony ceilings have been painted. The remainder will be painted tomorrow and the balconies will be opened at approximately 3:00 pm. We will close them again on Monday to coat the floors.